Hawthorne Road is a main arterial route connecting the north of the city with the centre. It’s characterised by residential and retail properties.
The 314 bus is within walking distance (10mins) to the hub of Bootle town centre with thousands of public sector jobs and also Hugh Baird College. There is also the Strand shopping mall. Closer to home and a 2-minute walk is Derby Park, a large, well maintained Victorian park.
– 14 Hawthorne Road comprises a 1 x 2-bedroom apartment and 2 x 1-bedroom apartment and an exclusive use outside space.
– The property is in an area of strong rental demand and is also a 2-minute walk to the railway station with connections into central Liverpool to the south and Bootle, Crosby and Southport to the north.
– Hawthorne Road is just a few minutes walking distance (15 mins) to the hub of Bootle town centre with thousands of public and private sector jobs and also Hugh Baird College which has 5,000 students. There is also the Strand shopping mall.
– The property is also a 15-minute walk to the Everton Football Club and 20 minutes to Liverpool Football Club.
– In the immediate vicinity, the property is serviced by local shops, takeaways and other services and the Bootle Recreation Ground.
Selling from £ 59950 with yields of 6% net